LasOnAll – Rondo
Laser marking system: LasOnAll Rondo – our all-in-one laser marking station
LasOnAll Rondo class 1 laser marking station.
- Highest possible safety – compact design
- Robust, welded construction for industrial use
- Large and easily accessible ergonomic work area
- Meets the most varying of demands
- Electrically driven height axis
- Easy relocation with optional trolley
- Expandable with several options
- T-slot plate for quick mounting and setup of devices
- Laser protection window for safe setup and monitoring of the laser processing
- Easy glide sliding door for rapid insertion of the items
- Low maintenance, almost noiseless operation
- Very flexible: almost every LasOnAll laser can be integrated into the Rondo. Lenses of different focal lengths and various accessories (i.e. rotation axis, extraction, devices) are available.
Spread the cost of your new laser with our Hire Purchase facility, from only £394 per month. Click here for more information.
The LasOnAll Rondo is designed for a wide range of laser applications in particular where small batches and differing work pieces must be marked manually.
All our air cooled OEM laser systems from our LasOnAll series can be integrated into the Rondo cabinet and comply with laser safety class 1.
You receive an all-in-one system that has everything you need for manual laser marking with this combined laser and cabinet solution. The only external components needed are just a Keyboard and a TFT display (optionally available).
|Technical data: LasOnAll Rondo|
|Laser Safty class||1|
|Dimensions (HxØ)||720 x 755 mm|
|Dimensions with trolley (HxØ)||1665 x 755 mm|
|Load size (BxHxD)||approx. 500 x 250 x 450 mm (with f-Theta lense = 160 mm)|
|High axis (Z-axis)||Standard electric|
|Optional||Automatic height-axis, rotation-axis, trolley, focus-finder, rotation-table|