Laser accessories and equipment for Laser marking systems from Ostling
We have a complete assortment of laser accessories and equipment available for you. Here are a few examples of laser accessories in our portfolio:
- Housing variants for your specific operating environment. For example, the LasOnAll Rondo marking laser station. With its large workspace, it can be used as either a sit-down or standing workplace. Extremely safe because of laser protection class 1.
- Rotation axes for round parts, so that the laser beam is always perfectly positioned on the object to be marked
- Vertical axes in different versions (manual, electric, pneumatic, fully automatic)
- Axis control UMC box laser for controlling two additional functions, such as vertical and rotation axis. Indexing table and magazine can also be controlled.
- Barcode scanner for practical input and activation of data to be marked
- 2D code cameras for automated reading of previously marked data
- Lenses for the most varied applications / marking field sizes
- Replacement parts of all kind of our laser marking systems
We would be happy to discuss anything further if you have any questions about our laser equipment with you personally.