LaseBox – the compact “Ready to mark” Laser marking station from Ostling marking systems
The LaseBox is designed as a “Plug & Play” laser station – simply connect via USB to a PC or laptop and you are ready to go. The operation is made very easy due to the automatic sliding door, making loading and unloading parts a breeze, providing the perfect compact yet powerful solution for your needs.
Despite its compact footprint the LaseBox has a remarkably large load capacity. Depending on the F-Theta lens used, a marking area of up to 130×130 mm is possible.
The LaseBox can be used as a stand-alone laser marking station or integrated into a production line. Using the market proven software, XS designer, automated marks, such as sequential serial numbers, 2D codes (DataMatrix), etc. can be easily generated.
Spread the cost of your new laser with our Hire Purchase facility, from only £394 per month. Click here for more information.
Strengths of the Ostling LaseBox
- Maximum safety (laser protection class 1)
- Mobile and flexible, minimum weight of 33 kg, compact “TableTop” design
- Automatic sliding door for rapid loading of parts to be marked
- Laser safety glass window for safe setup and observation of the marking process
- Large load capacity of 375x300x150mm (LxWxH) weight of upto 40 kg
- Possible to remove a panel from the rear of the cabinet providing the facility to mark much longer components, subject to safety regulations being followed.
- Programmable electric Z-axis with auto height adjustment for easy focusing
- T-slots for quick mounting and setting up of jigs and fixtures
- Near Maintenance free and silent operation
- Very energy-efficient with a Power Supply of 230 VAC – 50/60 Hz (max. 400 Watt)
- Available with an optional desk for ergonomic loading and unloading
ALL IN ONE
- Laser protective housing (Laser protection class 1)
- Laser System (5, 10, 20 watt)
- All supply units integrated
- Automatic electronic Z-axis
- rotation axis
- extraction system
- optical focus finder
IDEAL SOLUTION FOR
- Contract marking
- Laboratories and Medical technology
- Individual marks, small to medium runs
LaseBox with rotation axis
The rotation axis is quickly and easily installed and can be fitted, depending on the installed lens, with work pieces with a diameter up to 140mm. Furthermore the rotary axis can operate with components weighing up to 20 kg.